Old 08-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Raccoon Repellent

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Well you know, I've heard that when the raccoon smells bottled coyote urine
they laugh themselves to death at the thought of a coyote being forced to
pee in a bottle. ;o) Keep us posted if it keeps working and how often you
have to re-apply. I think I'll stick with my scarecrow sprinkler. ~ jan

I used fox urine to keep the rabbits from eating my newly
planted blueberry bushes. It had to be reapplied after
every rain fall. Here in NJ that was quite often. In your
area it wouldn't be that often.
I think the scarecrow does a much better job!

--
Bonnie
NJ