Old 08-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Graham Broadbridge

Default My relandscaped 29gal tank

I think it looks great, especially compared to the older photos.

Only comment would be to lose the stick-on thermometer on the front of the
tank and use something a little more discreet.

I wish I could find a supplier of that substrate :-)

Graham.

"Mr Stout" wrote in message
Howdy all,

I just relandscaped my 29gal tank. I posted some pics at
alt.binaries.aquaria. take a look and let me know what you think. all

plants
have been well established in the tank for about 1 1/2 years now. I got
tired of the clutter and decided to find another piece of bog wood. The

one
I found has a very nice look to it. I planted my java fern in a hole in

the
wood. Almost too perfect fit. I did not even have to tie the plants down.

For those of you who don't remember what this tank did look like a year

ago,
here's the link to my site: www.calvaryweb.us/FishySite

Mr Stout