Old 08-07-2003, 03:08 PM
animaux

Default Our garden on PBS local KLRU

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:39:50 -0500, jammer wrote:

That was very impressive. And your philosophies on wild life are
precious to me. I need to meet other people like this. The joy i get
when i smell the most delicious rose of the day, and watch 2 garden
snakes entwined near the pond while a baby toad dives under a lily
pad....no one understands it! I see that you do and that is really
great. These are the things i thank my higher power for.

Thank you for that,
juls in texas

In many parts of Texas, there is a Master Naturalist Certification program. You
will meet many people there who are just like I am, how you are. Also, native
plant society meetings are a great way to meet like minded people.

Where in Texas do you live?