Old 08-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default ? about nessler vs salicylate and AmQuel

Different reagents, different testing methods. You can't salvage the
Nessler, you'll need to buy the Salicylate, which is a 2 part test. Sorry .
.. .

Lee

"Megan Wilson" wrote in message
I bought a testing kit and found out my ammonia was too high (which is

what
i expected), so then i went and bought some AmQuel to lower the ammonia. I
realized after I added the AmQuel that the testing kit i bought uses

nessler
reagents and you're not supposed to use nessler reagents with AmQuel. Can
anyone tell me why that is, and what i should do to make it so i can use

the
testing kit i bought, or if i need to go buy a new one. thanks!

meg