Old 08-07-2003, 05:45 PM
LeeAnne

Default What's eating my hostas

I didn't 'get' him/her -- they just showed up. I'm assuming they are still
around since my WC population hasn't come back yet. I wish the garden
supply places carried little coyotes, that would rock! Rear them from pups
and set them free :-D (I can dream, can't I?)

I don't think they travel in packs either - but if you've got one in the
neighborhood hopefully it'll stick around and chow down!

LeeAnne

"DavesVideo" wrote in message
LeeAnne said:

I feel your pain Sonya, I'm 20 miles north of Boston and that ratty

creature
(woodchuck) was my enemy for a few seasons . . . then we got a coyote

Where did you get it? Do any garden supply houses carry these natural
solutions?
Actually there are reports of a coyote in my neighborhood, and there

are
enough woodchucks to feed a pack of them, but I don't think they travel in
packs.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave