Old 08-07-2003, 06:09 PM
AndyD

Default Almost There

It was =A3695 from Manor Koi of Essex in UK....I think they have them made=
=20
specially, unfortunately they don't have a website.
It's got 6 bays 1 containing brushes, 2 with bits of plastic & 3 with=20
matting plus the vortex.

In article , =20
says...
Me too! What kind of filter/vortex system is that? And - if I may be so
bold, what is the cost? It looks like a very nice self-contained system.
=20
Lee
=20
"Doug" wrote in message
Nice Job!!!!

Nice Filter Too!!

You won't be sorry you have a vortex .What model is that filter??

Doug
"AndyD" wrote in message
om...
The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be th=

time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/

=20
=20