Old 08-07-2003, 06:12 PM
John Rutz

Default Definitely a hobbyist

Lee Brouillet wrote:
Ah yes, I know it well . . . I have more "stuff" on hand than anyone
in their right mind needs to have (the operative word being "right"
mind!). However, I still find that I need to run to the store for
fittings of some sort or other, no matter how many I have on hand.
Congrats on having a fully stocked "junk" room! I keep telling my
husband that I *can't* throw this or that out, I may need it some
day, but he just doesn't understand . . . (sigh).

Lee

"the story of my life I have 15 years of plumbingg supplys drip
irrigation supplys three different abandoned filter systems, 4 large

boxes of pond plumging and other misc pond stuff.
and can never find the part I need

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com