Old 08-07-2003, 09:50 PM
animaux

Default KLRU omit re Victoria's garden

I do, but rarely does the water stay long enough. It evaporates rapidly in the
sun. I like the cans because I can't tolerate a sterile looking environment.
Our garden represents order in the chaos, on purpose.

Since living here four years, I haven't noticed much of a mosquito infestation.
We're about a thousand feet from Brushy Creek and in the direct eastern merge of
the bats, out from McNeil Road bridge. Who knows why, we haven't had a lot of
problems.

I do believe the fish in the small pond take care of it in that regard, but the
pond still has a dunk in it at all times.

Victoria

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:49:32 +0000 (UTC), (Victor M.
Martinez) wrote:

I noticed the cans that serve as "watering holes" for the lizzards. Do you use
mosquito dunks on those?