Old 08-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Larry Dighera

Default Miniature orchids?

On 06 Jul 2003 22:47:14 +0200, Geir Harris Hedemark
wrote in Message-Id: :

Larry Dighera writes:
http://www.sborchid.com/OrchidOfTheDay/Epi-TinyRed.htm

Want!

Me too. I'll have to pick one up the next time I'm there.

Of course, I can't get. Wrong bit of the globe, and importing grown
plants is next to impossible without starting a business.

Do you know if there is anyone out there willing to sell hobby-sized
flasks of miniature red or blue miniature epis worldwide?

You've probably already looked here, but just in case:
http://www.orchidmall.com/supplies.htm

Troy Meyers ships flasks internationally:
http://troymeyers.com/index.html

Geir - about to start offloading SH grown yellow-coloured epidendrum
keikis on friends in a couple of months.

Would that be Epidendrum secundum 'Pretty Princes'?

Dang, these things grow like mad. In december, they were 2in long
with one reed. They now count four reeds at 5in.

They bloom quickly too.