Old 08-07-2003, 11:19 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Help! I need suggestion for a cover

"Wilson" wrote in message
snip
When my son fell in we were approx 2-3 feet away from him

shrug......I'll
figure out some way to kid proof my falls, whether it's having just a

small
amount of water or completely blocking the basin from him because it's
IMPOSSIBLE to watch your kids 24/7/365 (btw I hate that term and I can't
believe I just used it) no matter how good your intentions are. I also

want
to make it so he can enjoy the backyard and everything in it ....in

safety.
snip

Wilson,

I agree with everything you said. My 3-year old did the same split-second
fall with me standing a few feet away. I didn't mean to come across as
self-righteous and apologize if I did. I just wanted to make the old condom
argument for ponds. The only way to NOT get pregnant is not to have sex.
Condoms work MOST of the time. Know what I mean? Same with ponds. I just
wanted to make a very succinct point. I have the same concerns for pond
wiring by those that don't understand electricity, and a home UV for those
that don't understand UV.

BV aka the Wimp.