Old 08-07-2003, 11:19 PM
K30a

Default Help! I need suggestion for a cover

When my DH was about three years old he was out with his Dad. Dad was talking
to someone and holding DH's hand the entire time. Eventually he glanced down at
DH and found that DH had taken all his clothes off and was standing there naked
as a jay bird. My FIL swore he never let go of DH's hand the entire time and
could figure out how DH divested himself of his clothes...

So when youngest son managed to escape past two locks on the frontdoor and
parade naked around the neighborhood I knew who to blame.

k30a