Old 08-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Scott Harper

Default Update - Silverado Sage + Red Barn

In article , David Wright wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:22:57 GMT, c (Scott
Harper) wrote:

The only big issue is that I have to bring them the old plants to swap
with. These things are way too big for me to dig out and transplant in
such a way that they'd survive. But they said it doesn't matter, just
yank them out (and let them die) -- they just need something to use for
proof of exchange... Seems like an awful waste...

scott

Scott,

You can kill something that's already growing in your yard, and which
you can trim to the size you want, or you can give up the time and
effort you already invested in the original plants so you can start
over, and hope the new plants turn out differently.

Is that the way you see it?

Yeah, what's your point?

scott