Old 08-07-2003, 11:31 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Help! I need suggestion for a cover

"K30a" wrote in message

When my DH was about three years old he was out with his Dad. Dad was

talking
to someone and holding DH's hand the entire time. Eventually he glanced

down at
DH and found that DH had taken all his clothes off and was standing there

naked
as a jay bird. My FIL swore he never let go of DH's hand the entire time

and
could figure out how DH divested himself of his clothes...

So when youngest son managed to escape past two locks on the frontdoor and
parade naked around the neighborhood I knew who to blame.

Sounds like my 3 year old, or "Nakit Boooooyyyeeee" as he likes to call
himself as he runs around like a bare bottom superhero.

BV.