Old 08-07-2003, 11:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default feed mosquito fish in winter?

"Lydia" wrote in message
Hi everyone... I hope I don't become known as that person who always asks
the dumb questions, but I got some mosquito fish and was just thinking

about
times when there is no mosquito larva for them to eat. Do I need to feed
them myself in the winter or will they maybe continue to multiply
exponentially and eat the babies and that will be sufficient?

Thanks for your patience,
Lydia

Dear dummy,

Please consider this a cease and desist letter, as I believe my official
title is "Dummy Asking Dumb Questions", as of October 2002. By asking said
questions you are impinging on my copyright.

Sincerely,
BV aka Dummy the 428,765th (but first to patent the idea)

P.S. Nothing is obvious unless it is pointed out to you. Keep on asking.
Usenet is all about Q&A.