Old 08-07-2003, 11:37 PM

Default Live WebCam - Hampton Court Palace Flower Show

"Chris" wrote in message
: Live cam from the Marshalls stand
:
: http://home.marshalls.co.uk/hampton/
:
: click on the sections of the garden plan for views
:
: --
: Chris
:
: (oO==\º/==Oo)
:
You can see all the gardens on the RHS site. I do charity work to raise
funds for a local children's hospice that is being built in Hampton and a
local garden centre sponsored a garden for them at Hampton Court. It is a
miniature of part of the garden that is actually going to be at the hospice
when it opens next year. I was so pleased to see that it got a silver and I
am looking forward to seeing it on Thurs when I go. If anyone else is
going, I would be pleased to know what they think of it.