Old 08-07-2003, 11:39 PM
Lydia

Default feed mosquito fish in winter?

Thanks to all for the support. It's nice to find a group that is all about
helping each other. It's good therapy after meandering through others that
aren't so tolerant.

I'm south of Seattle, Washington by about 15 miles. Our average lows are
mid to low 30's and in summer highs are mid 70's - low 80's. So I think,
from what I understand about mosquito fish, they should hang in there
through our winters. Agree? I got them on eBay of all places - the things
you can find there...!

I currently have a big rubbermaid storage bin to house a couple of plants I
wanted which is where the fish will live until my real pond actually
materializes - hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm so anxious to get
started! We've lived in this house for a month and a half so it's high
time. Unpacking can wait.

With permission, I will continue to ask said questions however, my title
heretofore of "Dummy Asking Dumb Questions" will herein be changed forthwith
to "Ignoramous Asking Idiotic Questions"® to avoiding possible legal action.

Lydia