Old 09-07-2003, 02:39 AM
Diane Mancino

Default How to make Dendrobiums flower?

I was going to say TS, not Catts! get them out of that New England sun- I
just made that mistake and now have 2 black spots on a Catt Cymbidiums,
zygos and dends are doing fine with a few hours sun

"TShnnn" wrote in message

Another thing I was thinking, I have 2 Catts that are outside on my
deck. The deck gets real hot and direct sun from around 11:00 till 6:00.
These plants can take the hot sun (I am in Southern New England). Do you
think my Denrobiums and Oncidiums would be OK on the deck until they
spike?
Oh, yea- when my plants are in bloom I have them in my living room. They
are in a bow window that has western exposure. They do GREAT there- the
sun-loving ones nearer the glass, the others more toward the room. I
also have a dried flower arrangement in the very front of the window
that diffuses the direct sunlight. They get direct light from about 2PM
on...

Sorry I meant to say I had Cymbidiums on the deck!!
TS