Old 09-07-2003, 02:48 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default feed mosquito fish in winter?

"Lydia" wrote in message

Hi everyone... I hope I don't become known as that person who always asks
the dumb questions, but I got some mosquito fish and was just thinking about
times when there is no mosquito larva for them to eat. Do I need to feed
them myself in the winter or will they maybe continue to multiply
exponentially and eat the babies and that will be sufficient?

BV replied:
Dear dummy,

Please consider this a cease and desist letter, as I believe my official
title is "Dummy Asking Dumb Questions", as of October 2002. By asking said
questions you are impinging on my copyright.

Sincerely,
BV aka Dummy the 428,765th (but first to patent the idea)

P.S. Nothing is obvious unless it is pointed out to you. Keep on asking.
Usenet is all about Q&A.

LOL! BV, you're always good for a laugh.

Lydia, There are rarely dumb questions, though we have had a few dumb
posters who ask the same question over & over. Now those are a tad dumb....
just a tad. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~