Old 09-07-2003, 02:52 AM
winng winng is offline
Registered User

Location: New York City and Southern Vermont in the mountains.

I like the solution posted by Samuel I Crowe for using plastic pipe. I'd like to know more about this. For instance, how far apart are the posts and how is the plastic pipe attached to them?

Also, does anyone know how to construct a cage using all metal, plastic or a combination?

In the past, I've used 2x4 posts in holes in the ground, but it's always been a hassle with the net catching on splinters. This year some of the posts have rotted.