Old 09-07-2003, 04:32 AM
doug s

Default please help identify this houseplant; because i am afraid what it will do next

Very well done kudos thankyou Cereoid-UR12-. It is as you say
definitely a Hoya and probably Hoya Carnosa. I'm not trying to make a
positive scientific ID here, I'm just saying that's what it looks like
most of all the varieties and thier descriptions.

Really thankyou it was only the unknown that I was ever afraid of.

I know I've seen nothing yet and you've peaked my interest and I'm
wondering if you have a story about a succulent that's even weirder
than the Hoya?

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message m...
Don't be such a drama queen. Too much info and very little of it is
relevant.

Your plant is definitely a Hoya.

It has already done for you all that it is capable of doing.

Do a google search and you will find much info on growing Hoya.

It you think Hoya are weird, you haven't seen nothing yet when it comes to
succulent plants.