Old 09-07-2003, 06:57 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Lotus Frustration

Did I say I love you in an earlier post? I take it back you show off!

I can't grow Lotus to save my life, and here you are Mister Clayey water
with your fancy well developed Lotus with the 3 foot diameter leaves!

Huuh! May your fancy frogs develop a taste for Lotus leaves! :-(

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

Still no aerials here, but I now have 3 buds in one pot and 2 in the

other
coming up. The pads on the surface are finally showing some width, both
have a pad 5-6" diameter, but nothing close to BV's monsters. First bud

is
now a little bigger than the size of a ping pong ball. ) ~ jan

snip

Not to add insult to injury...but...I now have two aerials and 3-4 new
leaves coming up on the surface. My largest leaf at about 24 inches was
nearly destroyed this weekend by my sister-in-law's brain damaged dog whom
thought he could walk on the duckweed like the frogs. I lost that 2 foot
leaf, and 2 flowers on my peach lily. On a lighter note, the white lily
flowered this morning, and appears to have another bud coming up.

BV.