Old 09-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Jim W

Default (fake) rockery stones/bricks

JennyC wrote:

"Warwick Dumas" wrote in
message ...
Hi. I haven't posted here for a while I know.

Does anyone know (a site) where I can find fake rockery

stones/bricks?
snip
Warwick Dumas

The late Jeff Hamilton used to make fake rocks in the Gardeners World
program...........maybe someone has an URL for the info (I can't find
it!)

There's also this book:
http://www.rockandwater.com/Artifici...rfallsBook.htm

HTH Jenny

The late Geoff did indeed do this.. The recipe is in quite a few of his
books (and now other ppls of course).. Its known as 'Hyper Tufa' Hyper
eg its quick, Tufa is well tufa, but imitation in this case..

It is certainly in his Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening.. The full
version..

Try searching the URG archives at google also.. Am sure the exact
instructionsare in there somewhere.

Failing that try a good stone merchants..
/
//
Jim