Old 09-07-2003, 12:20 PM
mick

Default Finding a property with a Big Garden

Drakanthus typed:

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there any properties out
there for sale with big gardens that don't cost a fortune i.e. less
than 120k?

I took a look through the local homeseeker paper this morning ( Plymouth,
S.Devon and SE Cornwall).

There was nothing advertised for 120K with a large garden except there was
a bungalow in need of modernisation ( Woolway 3 beds - which means its a
manufactured type) for auction in Oakehampton with 2/3 of an acre ground.

Price guide was 115+K.

As I said before I think you may have to up your figure a little.