Old 09-07-2003, 02:08 PM
animaux

Default Update - Silverado Sage + Red Barn

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:18:27 GMT, c (Scott Harper) wrote:

Actually, other people in this newsgroup asked me to let them know what
happened after I talked to Red Barn.

scott

Yes, and I'm glad you reported back. People, many of us here, invest a lot of
money in the local garden centers. I for one would like to hear anything like
this so I'm an informed consumer and prepared to ask for the guarantee that this
or that plant is indeed what it's labeled to be.

I think Red Barn can do much better than to tell you what they did. As a
result, they may have lost me as a customer. No sweat off my nose. There are
a ton of excellent garden centers in our area.

Thanks for reporting,

Victoria