Old 09-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Scott Harper

Default Update - Silverado Sage + Red Barn

In article , wrote:
It would be a lot better for you and the plants if you could manage to wait
till
the fall. It does seem such a waste. Maybe then, you can mention it here
again
and either another person or people would be interested in paying what you'd
pay
for plants of that size so you can replace them with larger plants.

I find it pretty cheesy of Red Barn to pass the buck to the vendor. In the
fall, I'd be interested in the plants, as would others, I'm sure.

That way you get help to grunt them out, they survive, you get a bit more than
just replacement with baby plants.

I'll consider it... My fall weekends tend to get awfully busy, and I've
also noticed that the selection of replacements at the nurseries tends
to get pretty thin. In fact, Red Barn already has everything on
clearance now...

scott