Old 09-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] books with boxwood included?

Hello everyone!

I have become very interested in Boxwood bonsai over the last year.
There is limited information on the internet on boxwood for bonsai, and even
more limited: Kingsville Box. Are there any good books out there which give a
section to boxwood for bonsai? I mean more than a page, with detailed
information like one might find for elm. I know I am asking much, but I figured there
might JUST be a book out there so I wanted to you all!
Sam Williams
Central Virginia, USA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++