Old 09-07-2003, 05:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default 2003 July 8, Shareholders Pond Photos

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
I gotta chime in on the lotus leaves, also! They look like you could use
them for umbrellas! Oh - nice job on the pond, too GBG! Your hard work

is
paying off.

snip

The lotus is going crazy, which is why I plan to put it in it's own pond
next year. *laugh* Thanks for the compliments. I am quite happy with the
main pond for the most part. I have a few areas of liner I think I still
need to work on, and a waterfall is a must. Right now the VF is my only
problem area. I am not happy with the way it came out. I have A LOT of liner
showing over there, which bothers me.

BV.