Old 09-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] books with boxwood included?

Sam: Try checking out the BCI Index of Bonsai Species. You'll find helpful information
on boxwood at: http://bonsai-bci.com/species/boxwood.html
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
===============================
Sam Williams wrote:
Hello everyone!
I have become very interested in Boxwood bonsai over the last year.
There is limited information on the internet on boxwood for bonsai, and even
more limited: Kingsville Box. Are there any good books out there which give a section to
boxwood for bonsai? I mean more than a page, with detailed information like one might
find for elm. I know I am asking much, but I figured there might JUST be a book out there
so I wanted to you all!
Sam Williams
Central Virginia, USA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++