Old 09-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Pam

Default Earthworms

In our last fun filled episode, 9 Jul 2003 19:31:46 GMT,
(Art Sackett) proclaimed:

Delurking for a moment:

NS9G wrote:
Anybody see the July 7 article about earthworms in the Wall Street Journal?

Nope. Don't get my agricultural advice from the WSJ, or my financial
advice from the Johnny's seed catalog.

It seems that people are finally learning that worms are not the wonderful
things the worm dealers would have us think.

Malarkey.

You fool!! Earthworms are clever, cunning brutes who will WREAK
your garden! They burrow and slither about, performing GODLESS
perversions on poor, INNOCENT compost!

It is your PATRIOTIC duty to remove these ENEMIES of THE UNITED
STATES of AMERICA from your garden AT ONCE!

You must put them in a box, and ...because I am a TRUE PATRIOT
..... mail them to me. I will SACRIFICE my garden for LOVE of
country by containing those PINKO COMMIE worms there.

Pam, a true red, white and blue AMERICAN!
"ElissaAnn"