Old 09-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Bob Adkins

Default ??Predator Quiz??

On 09 Jul 2003 19:48:42 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

And while we are on the gruesome subject Kingfishers take their fish up into a
tree and bash it senseless and then eat it or fly off with it.

The 'parts' was when the raccoon struck?

Oooo...I forgot about Mr. Procyon lotor. Yep, raccoons eat out, and leave a
mess behind.

Off topic, but one used to overturn my trash can almost nightly. I finally
put some strong bungee cords on the lid. Well, my wife and I saw my motion
detector light come on, and looked out the patio door. Mr. raccoon was
pulling on the lid with all his might, just as a man would grab and pull.
The lid would open a few inches, and when he tried to stick his snout in, it
would snap shut. He finally gave up and ambled away. We could almost hear
him muttering. We got a lot of giggles and grins out of that.

Bob