Old 09-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Anne Lurie

Default 2003 July 8, Shareholders Pond Photos

I think one lotus leaf would be the perfect size to shade my entire teeny
water garden! Too bad said water garden couldn't support the plant, though!

Nice pictures!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
I gotta chime in on the lotus leaves, also! They look like you could use
them for umbrellas! Oh - nice job on the pond, too GBG! Your hard work

is
paying off.

Lee

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
I have posted some updated photos of Shareholders Pond on my web site. I
have so many projects going on now, that I just do not have the time to
update my pond site, so I just added pix to my on-line album.

Here is the link:

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/easyurl/pondphotos.htm

Follow that link and then click on July 8 for the current shots.

BV.