Old 10-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Noydb

Default harvesting chilis

Pam Rudd wrote:

When last we left our heros, on Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:44:57 -0400,
Noydb scribbled:

me. Nobody picks habs bare-handed for free.

raises hand I do. I don't squish them with wild abandon between
my neeked fingers, but I do pick them bare handed.

Pam, sometimes I even gasp! carry them around in my pockets.

Pam, I don't know how you do it. My pain was severe and very, very real. I
suspect yours were not as fiery as mine. I've seen several people try to
handle mine. Every one of them has regretted it.

Bill

--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)