Old 10-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Noydb

Default Earthworms

Art Sackett wrote:

Pam wrote:

You fool!! Earthworms are clever, cunning brutes who will WREAK
your garden! They burrow and slither about, performing GODLESS
perversions on poor, INNOCENT compost!

I do seem to be using quite a bit of compost in my garden... hmmmm...
I'll bet the sneaky little devils are eatin' it!

It is your PATRIOTIC duty to remove these ENEMIES of THE UNITED
STATES of AMERICA from your garden AT ONCE!

I'm far more loyal to the worms than I am the folks who gave me the
stripes, medals, and eventually an honorable discharge.

You must put them in a box, and ...because I am a TRUE PATRIOT
.... mail them to me. I will SACRIFICE my garden for LOVE of
country by containing those PINKO COMMIE worms there.

I'm a-skairt. Don't want to get caught transporting pinko commie
invertebrates across state lines.

Get a morticians license. In this heat, they'll be dead before they get very
far.

Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)