Old 10-07-2003, 12:42 AM
bobkiely

Default Raccoon Repellent

I thought about that - in fact I was almost out the door to buy a dozen of
them when I realized that even though I haven't see froggy for about 6 weeks
now, being he was my favorite creature in the pond, I'd hate to find him
stuck in a mouse trap. That's when I came up (with what someone named) ,
"The MacGuyver electric COON-B-Q".
BK
"EliezerE" wrote in message
Has anyone tried putting a bunch of mouse traps around their ponds? They
helped me scare the coons away, and I haven't found any squirrel paws or

bird
beaks in them, so they don't seem to be hurting the local fauna.