Old 10-07-2003, 12:52 AM
CK

Default Animal dropping identification - hedgehog?

Can I suggest you go to your nearest Library and borrow/request one of the many
titles that they will have on the identification of animal tracks, trails and signs.
Just did an online check on our (Somerset) web library catalogue and there are at
least 10 different titles available!
Chris