Old 10-07-2003, 01:46 AM
John Rutz

Default Holy New Super Pond from Heaven Questions.

Little Scooby wrote:
"Hank Pagel" wrote in message . ..

Good point. I definately haven't thought of that. Is the wind really
that powerful that it can blow a huge, heavy stream of water by an
entire foot or more? If so, would this piece of art work on calm days
under close supervision (i.e. whenever I am out in the yard doing
yardwork, entertaining guests on a calm day with no wind, etc.)? or
would a tiny little gust of wind throw it all out of the pond?

when wind gets 10 mph it starts drifting the water colums on my TT's to
where most of the water falls to the side so thats about 18 -24 inches
here we get 20-30 mph winds quite often those push the taller column
(the 2ft one) 10-12 ft to the side

mind you I am out in the open no buildings around at all in a city i
think it wouldnt happen too often

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up