Old 10-07-2003, 03:16 AM
Harry Conover

Default Unabomber Manifesto -- an excerpt

Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Alfred Einstead wrote:

Uncle Al wrote:
The mindless troll has found a compadre. If you don't like
technology, ass, don't use it. Sure as Hell don't bother those of us
who are the high priests of it. We are busy creating the future you
so abhor - including smoother, softer, silkier, drier armpits for our
ladies. You got a problem with that, bub?

well, I think the Unibomber has a point. I mean if you're going
to do that, then wouldn't your time be better spent trying to
solve the seemingly intractible problem of creating a backless
halter dress that is also strapless (and also with a hem 12"
above the knees)?

As is well-known, Einstein has already carried out significant
preliminary research on the issue of spatial dependence of the
stress tensor along the periphery of a strapless dress. So, there's
good work to build upon here.

A good engineer first identifies the real problem. A chemist would
use adhesive rather than equilibrium structural support. Given the
wonders of the marketplace (and ending up shopping for cosmetics with
my woman), I have empirical proof that one can purchase both adhesive
nipple outline obliterators and artifical high beams. We have come so
far from the pastie.

Implantable Fe-Nd-B magnets also suggest themselves.

ROFL

Sadly, I am still trying to figure out Nutcase Ten's connection
between the evil hi-tech infrastrure and the killing of an owner or a
Radio Shack store. After all, Radio Shack doesn't even sell hi-tech,
just consumer junk.

Realize that if Ted K. had access to a regular piece of ass, none of
his killings would have likely happened.

Harry C.