Old 10-07-2003, 03:53 AM
Judy

Default Stressed out Fish

Last week after being away for a week vacation I found that all five
Koi where gone. Unfortunately I didn't think I would have predator
problems living in a residentual neighborhood but I was wrong. My
second pond was still green and not cycled like the other pond with
clear water, so I found that three feeder fish and two shubunkins were
still there but they are hiding now. Its been three days now and there
still not coming out of their hiding place. I'm sure this is normal
but is there something I need to do, they won't starve will they? Any
advice is well appreciated. Thanks Judy