Old 10-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Elpaninaro

Default AOS forum

can't be uptight, I read to unwind & enjoy everyone's messages here. I agree
with the comments about off track comments. we can have our fun, but still
stay on topic. To burn someone with a message is uncalled for.

Diane

What drives me crazy is how nasty it gets over there sometimes. And then you
have this one nut who keeps posting these long tearful goodbyes (taking
potshots at others in the process) saying he will never post again. And then
voila he is back a few weeks later.

Not too long ago a highly respected AOS judge got her clock cleaned over there
(or so the offenders thought.) Not a very honorable thing to do to a very
honorable lady.

A recent tirage spilled over to OSF where Andy and Lee were called everything
from incompetent to obese. Pretty apalling if you ask me.

I know Andy and Lee, and they have been great to me. I know sometimes heated
forum posts give pause, but I cannot imagine Andy is doing this without some
serious provocation. He really gets dissed over there.

I still read and post some on the sanderianum project, but I like reading here
a lot. Have not had time to post lately, but I enjoy coming here and reading
when I can. Usenet is seldom the ideal newsgroup for any hobby, but we are a
happy exception. This is a good group.

AOS is okay too, and will be better with the new screening procedures. I have
received many a private email there from people asking questions etc. who
feared to post having seen some nasty stuff. I think once the AOS forum is
moderated it will be much more what was originally intended.

And then we have this place for freedom to reign

Tom.