Old 10-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Poe Lim

Default Luck with Eustralis Stellata

I suspect it depends on your aquarium; I'm having trouble with Limnophilia
Aquatica in my large tank, which grows well in my GF tank (before they
become a snack), partly *I suspect) because of low (or next to no) N. The
Pogostemon Stellata is growing quite well, not as fast as Rotala
Rotundifolia, but is colouring up quite nicely in the tips. I might actually
rip the Limnophilia out and replace them with the Pogostemons.

Cheers,
Poe

"Ryan Wilson" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I was wondering if anyone had any luck growing Eustralis Stellata. On
tropica it is listed as very hard to grow, I was wondering about everyones
experiences with it...I was thinking of ordering some, as it is a very
beautiful looking plant.