Old 10-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Derek Turner

Default Scab-resistant potatoes?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:55:29 +0100, (sw) wrote:

Thank you very much! I think perhaps a visit to Ryton is in order; it
will be a long day out, but probably very interesting.

A visit to Ryton is always worthwhile, but not for the full range of
potatoes. When I said via hdra, I meant via
www.hdra.org.uk. The full
range from the Organic Gardening Catalogue is available by mail order
or you can order from the web-site. If you join HDRA you get a 10%
discount on all orders. The shop at Ryton is nowhere near big enough
to carry the full range and you don't get the discount! Paper
catalogues are available via the web-site too.
--
Derek Turner

Outlook Express is worth precisely what you paid for it.