Old 10-07-2003, 12:08 PM
Frogleg

Default Our garden on PBS local KLRU

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:27:33 GMT, wrote:

animaux wrote:

Okay, here is the clip. I believe it's about five minutes. It's the garden of
the month or some such. I was fully UNprepared to be interviewed. I fell out
of bed, put on a hat and they were here at eight am!

Here's the URL:

http://www.klru.org/ctg/gardenomonth/index.asp

did you get a copy, I cant download it. Ingrid

Search your cache of 'temporary internet files', if you haven't
cleared it since you viewed the movie. I'm trying to get used to
WinXP, and had to change search parameters to include "hidden" files
when I looked for it. The file is rains.mov.