Old 10-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Our garden on PBS local KLRU

animaux wrote in
:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:03:02 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

Search your cache of 'temporary internet files', if you haven't
cleared it since you viewed the movie. I'm trying to get used to
WinXP, and had to change search parameters to include "hidden" files
when I looked for it. The file is rains.mov.

My husband is a computer geek who works for Dell Inc. If he can't
find it, it's pretty obscure. We use WinXP Pro on a brand new
machine. He's looked everywhere.

Fortunately, someone in our city is sending us a copy on CD in two
formats. One will work on the computer, one on the DVD player. We'll
see.

Depending on what browser software you are using, it's not necessarily
being cached under the name 'rains.mov' or in the MS temporary internet
files folder.

Ingrid wrote ...
did you get a copy, I cant download it. Ingrid

Regardless, the easiest way to just download the movie is to go he
http://www.klru.org/ctg/movies/rains.mov

and click 'save' when the box comes up.

I don't have QT installed, so I haven't watched it yet, but kudos on
being selected.

-- Salty