Old 10-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default Muffin's Lillies

Wish my lillies would grow. I had 10 of them and then a 18-20 inch turtle
eat all my leaves. =(

"bobkiely" wrote in message
I am happy to report that while the raccoon knocked off the lily bud that
Muffin sent me, I now have 4 new 2"-3" leaves laying on the surface of my
pond and a couple more on their way to the surface.

I'd just like to thank her again, this time publicly, for all the effort

she
made to send out as many packages as she did. That was a lot of hard work
and she should be applauded for what she did for people she's never met.

Bob Kiely

PS: How long before they turn green? Or is that dependent on the amount of
sun they receive?