Old 10-07-2003, 07:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Raccoon Repellent

"bobkiely" wrote in message
news:6DhPa.581$zy.223@fed1read06...
Hank, FYI, I took this off the Haveahart.com website:
"Raccoons are known carriers of several diseases that are transmittable to
humans and pets. Diseases such as rabies, tuberculosis, canine and feline
distemper, and parasites such as roundworm. Roundworm is contracted by
humans accidentally ingesting or inhaling eggs that are passed through the
raccoon feces. Children are at risk because while playing could get it on
their hands and then, as children will do, put their hands in their

mouths.
Remind children not to go near them. Be a responsible pet owner and keep
your pets away from raccoons."

snip

I am laughing silly over here, at you guys not being able to get rid of
these coons. This IS EASY!!! Come on! I suggest you rent CaddyShack, get a
pencil and some paper and take notes.

BV.