Old 10-07-2003, 07:59 PM
pronoun

Default Phygelius weevils and well pump...

Hi,

I'm still working on a DIY hand pump. Progress is slow due to bad arthritis
(I can't carry a watering can) but we've had it working--on the bench. I
may have a simple design soon, or if you do a search on Google--there are a
few working hand pumps out there, and some just for show.

Howard

"sw" wrote in message

2. She'd like to know where to buy a real, functioning pump for a real,
functioning well. Don't know whether electric or manual is most
desirable (I have fond memories of having to find the water to prime
manual pumps in my yoof); can anyone suggest a good make?

regards
sarah