Old 10-07-2003, 08:20 PM
John Rutz

Default BV - Fix your Email

BenignVanilla wrote:
"John Hines" wrote in message
snip

And I'm pointing out that greg isn't the only that has had problems.

Do you mean others have had problems sending to me? I don't understand.
Anyway, I don't feel so strongly about this, that I would want to argue
either side. If others feel the anti-SPAM content is a pain, I'll happily
remove it from my email address settings. In fact, consider it done...just
give me a few days to remember to do it on all of my PC's.

BV.

-- na dont since i put it in mine spam email has gone way down
I get cought by those anti spame when I hit the reply button with out
looking at the return addy so I just resend no big deal

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at: