Old 10-07-2003, 08:49 PM
BenignVanilla

Default BV - Fix your Email

"joe" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:

Do you mean others have had problems sending to me? I don't understand.
Anyway, I don't feel so strongly about this, that I would want to argue
either side. If others feel the anti-SPAM content is a pain, I'll

happily
remove it from my email address settings. In fact, consider it

done...just
give me a few days to remember to do it on all of my PC's.

Here's what I do, YMMV.

For every person (or group of people) I want to receive mail from I set up

"rule" in my email program. The rule simply states, when you get a message
from this person (a specific email address) place the email in this

folder.
snip

I have often considered this but feared all of the work needed to get all of
my friends set up with rules. I guess it is time for my main accounts.
Unfortunately, my BV account is checked either on my laptop via OE or via a
webmail app, as I only use this account for usenet. I guess it's time to
move it to my Outlook machine.

BV.