Old 10-07-2003, 09:47 PM
zookeeper

Default Raccoon Repellent

Hank Pagel wrote:
On the other hand we will see what tomorrow brings now that mama
is relocated. I had to dump her out of the cage and she ran like hell.
... I think she was faster than me anyway.

Hank, glad to hear the relocations are going well. Will have to keep a
cage trap in mind if our neighborhood raccoons return this summer. I've
cut back all the "weed" blackberries to remove some of the food items,
and we didn't put in our summer garden this year so no tomatoes to
attract the ringed bandits. Hope that will work as I've just replaced
the cattails, cotton grass, star grass and replanted my spiral rush and
pickerel weed. Keeping fingers crossed and praying to pond goddesses,
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies