Old 10-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Encyclia lancifolia - Encyclia lancifolia.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:13:05 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Susan,

Thanks for posting up a URL hyperlink to your photo instead of loading your
full graphic file on the RGO News server machine(s).

Mick

Actually Mick, I tried posting to ABPO and somehow... The
gremlins got me... I ended up here. So the photo did not come
and the link is to the whole album. But I do approve of the "new
MIck"

What is new and Cool in your Neo. finetia crosses? I have not
checked out your collection of flasks lately.

SuE